The mission of Angels For Kids On-Call is to provides quality, accessible services. Our approach needs to be client focused and team driven. We must strive to communicate clearly, conduct ourselves professionally, and serve compassionately. Our customers need be able to notice a tangible level of genuine effort and they will appreciate it. We will work hard to gain the trust of our clients, colleagues, and community at large. A good reputation is the best form of advertising, and it’s totally free! Most people choose businesses and products based on the recommendations of friends and family. Let’s discuss how we will achieve our service:
- Environment: We are all responsible to provide services in a safe, clean, and comfortable environment. This space needs to accommodate clients with a variety of needs; therefore we must maintain clearly visible signage, unobstructed egresses, and neutral stimuli (i.e. avoid potential offensive odors or music). Staff plays an integral role when creating a comfortable atmosphere. First impression go a long way establish to establish a therapeutic relationship. Mind appearance and conduct.
- Professionalism: We need conduct ourselves in a manner exudes professionalism. This applies to the way in which we interact with clients, colleagues, and partners; and, the manner in which represent products and services. Ultimately, we represent AFK and will do so in an ethical fashion.
- Client Based Care: The first step of our marketing strategy is being customer focused. This aspect of promotion is crucial for client retention and attracting new clients via of “word of mouth” recommendations. The second prong of this attack is to create opportunities that allow us showcase who we are. This includes doing organized company outings and engaging in the community in ways that are consistent with our Core Values.
- Value-added Customer Contact. We maintain consistent contact with our clients, and with their permission, we will contact them in any manner they prefer. Prospective clients can initiate a therapeutic relationship, free of charge prior to starting services. This can take place via phone, email, or in person. (Face-to-Face consultations are by appointment only and are dependent on availability) Each client-facing staff member must dedicate a TBD amount of time weekly to customer contact and follow-up. When the customers call AFK they should get a real person, not a voice mail message.
- Self-Assessment. A major part of the Angels For Kids On-Call organization is to encourage and generate feedback for every aspect of our operation (clients, referral sources, payers, staff, associates, and others) Interpreting this data is crucial to holding ourselves accountable to high levels of service that we aspire to.
- Integrative Health Services A key feature of Angels For Kids On-Call is our ability to offer Integrative Health Services. We apply a multi-faceted to healing the mind, body, and soul. In accordance with fulfilling this objective, we must be willing to work closely with other health care providers and be a responsible citizen of the larger behavioral health care community; which include all inpatient, partial, and outpatient service agencies throughout Central Florida and the corresponding governing bodies. We should be familiar with the modus operandi of the various managed-care companies and preferred provider organizations that we market to. For example: Do we have a dedicated point of contact whom we direct specific inquiries? Are questions/conflicts resolved in timely manner? Off-hours accessibility, use and tracking of outcomes/metrics, and level of customer satisfaction
- Collaborations/Partnerships. Ultimately we will only align ourselves with organizations that reflect our Core Values and facilitate our ability to serve clients. Established protocol will dictate how we vet potential partners to mitigate risk and govern these associations once a partnership is formed. Protocol must address the following concerns as well: How will information be shared in a secure, responsible way that helps, not harms us or our clients? What are metrics by which we determine a successful outcome?
Fulfillment of our Vision must be guided by the philosophy and principals set forth in our Mission statement; and elaborated in this plan. Success will be measured incrementally; but more importantly, we follow a strict code of ethics. Therefore, our Core values should inform every decision we make regarding our clients.
Angels For Kids On-Call is dedicating to monitoring market trends and identifying opportunity to fulfill the needs of our clients. Creating and sustaining growth is dependent on improving delivery of services. We are currently assessing the feasibility of providing low/no cost transportation for qualified clients. Initially, the projected service area is limited to the immediate area around our location. This proposal is indicative of how we strive to strengthen customer relations and meet their ongoing needs.